Most frequent questions and answers
- We are actively working with multiple insurance companies for approval to be in network. Please contact office for more information on approved list. We also offer a cash pay option for new patient and establish patients who need to be seen for acute or chronic needs. Note, labs are not currently completed in office, if an order is given to patient to have done offsite, your insurance will be billed.
- As of 4/25/2023, we are in network with Cigna, Aetna, and Wellcare.
New Patient Chronic Care: $75.00
New Patient Acute Care: $50.00
Established Patient Chronic Care: $50.00
Established Care: $25.00
**Please call office if you need any assistance with payment plans**
- There may be a $15, no call/no show fee charged to your account.
- We understand that life happens and you may need to cancel your appointment. Please contact our office as soon as possible to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Thank you
- Many things can be done via Telehealth visit, please contact office for a list of appropriate DX to treat.
- Can scheduled Chronic and Acute visit as well by clicking the “Request Consultation” link on the top of the page.
Annual Wellness Visit is a once yearly exam that is usually covered by insurance for preventative screening. Medicare also recommends members have a yearly Annual Wellness Visit, please contact Medicare or our office and we can assist in finding out if you qualify for this yearly visit.